Saturday, March 26, 2011

Hot News: Cobie Smulders Talks S.H.I.E.L.D Agent Maria Hill in the Avengers




Cobie Smulders will don a catsuit for The Avengers

In February, How I Met Your Mother star Cobie Smulders was confirmed for the role of S.H.E.I.L.D. Agent Maria Hill in The Avengers. She will be playing sidekick to Samuel L. Jackson's Nick Fury.

Today, she has finally come forward to speak a bit about the role, revealing that she will begin shooting soon, and that she will be wearing a catsuit in the upcoming Joss Whedon directed superhero ensemble.

"We start in April, which is like... tomorrow. I literally leave here and I go to Albuquerque, New Mexico, to shoot some scenes in a catsuit. I've tried on portions of the catsuit [and] I've seen conceptual drawings of what they want it to be. It's fascinating to me. I feel like wardrobe becomes very creative on these types of movies because they literally spend weeks designing just the pants or the emblem. It's such an all-consuming process, so I'm excited to see how it all turns out."

The Avengers comes to theaters May 4th, 2012 and stars Robert Downey Jr., Scarlett Johansson, Chris Evans, Chris Hemsworth, Samuel L. Jackson, Don Cheadle, Clark Gregg, Tom Hiddleston. The film is directed by Joss Whedon.



Be sure and check out the most recent upcoming movies

No comments:

Post a Comment