Monday, March 11, 2013

G.I. Joe Retaliation IMAX Poster with Snake Eyes


Snake Eyes, one of Hasbro's best selling action figures of all-time, gets his own poster in the latest look at G.I. Joe Retaliation. This IMAX one-sheet follows closely on the heels of the intense Snake Eyes vs. Storm Shadow clip from this morning, which finds Ray Park reprising his fan-favorite role from 2009's G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra. This sequel promises plenty more action with the character when it debuts in theaters on March 29th, after a long-delay due to Channing Tatum reshoots and a 3D conversion. Was the wait worth it?

G.I. Joe Retaliation IMAX Poster

G.I. Joe Retaliation comes to theaters March 29th, 2013 and stars Channing Tatum, Bruce Willis, Dwayne Johnson, Adrianne Palicki, Ray Stevenson, Joseph Mazzello, Ray Park, Walton Goggins. The film is directed by Jon M. Chu.

Be sure and review the greatest future movies

No comments:

Post a Comment